So, I just got home from my fourth day at my new job. I'm officially a working woman (woot woot!) This is actually a big deal for me because it is the first job I've ever had. I didn't expect to get hired at this particular place because I had no prior work experience....and this job requires me to do stuff that adults that have been through college normally do. But by some miracle, I got picked up for the summer and now I sit at a cubicle for 8 hours a day making phone calls and staring at a computer screen. Most teenagers apply to Publix or McDonalds for their first jobs, but not this girl.
Anyway, now that I'm finally home and away from the office, I can stop being an adult for a little while and be a teenager. Which means online summer classes and AP assignments. Fun!
Oh, these are the joys of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment